Thank you for your interest in participating in the Momentum Israel trip, part of W.O.W. Charlotte Year Experience. We have been privileged to take groups of women on an amazing trip to Israel in 2012, 2013, 2015 , 2017 and 2018. We are thrilled by the enthusiastic response from so many wonderful women and are working hard to make the trips accessible.
Please remember, the Israel trip is not an end in itself; W.O.W. of Charlotte programs and classes throughout the year offer women the connection and inspiration that the trip provides. We hope that if you don’t get a spot on this trip you will stay connected and consider applying again in the future.
Momentum leads the Israel portion of the experience and has established guidelines for participant selection which are closely adhered to: (Click Here); there are three primary qualifications to go on the trip:
1. This trip is designed for people who are not “Shomer Shabbat” (Shabbat observant).
2. Our participants must have children at home under the age of 18.
3. Participants must be physically and emotionally healthy.
- While your application is made through Momentum, participant pre and post-trip programming is through W.O.W. Charlotte Momentum’s local partner
- The Momentum Israel trip is the beginning of a year-long experience which includes regular participation in W.O.W. Charlotte classes and events
- The success of the trip relies greatly on group composition. Participant selection will take into account several factors including the in-person interview, past participation in W.O.W. Charlotte programs and classes, commitment to Jewish causes; previous trip application; and the group composition as a whole.
- W.O.W wants to invest in you. We care about Jewish values and Jewish families and know that Moms are often the forgotten demographic. We also know that YOU make the difference in the values of your Jewish home.
Thank you in advance for your time and passion. If you have any questions about the trip, want to know more and be invited to an informational evening please contact firstname.lastname@example.org