W.O.W Book Club Discussion – What Would You Do if You Weren’t Afraid?
Join us in person at the CTC for our second book club event of the year.
“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” by Michal Oshman, head of Culture, TikTok Europe & former leadership expert, Facebook.
Discover a life filled with purpose and joy through the secrets of Jewish wisdom. Please read the book prior to the event and think about the following:
- What was your favorite part of the book?
- What was your least favorite?
- Which scene or sentence/quote has stuck with you the most?
- What surprised you most about the book?
- If you could ask the author anything, what would it be?
- How did it impact you?
- Would you have given the book a different title?
- If yes, what would your title be?
- What were the main themes of the book?
- How were those themes brought to life?
- What aspects of the book could you most relate to?
W.O.W. Is open to all Charlotte Jewish women, no affiliation or membership required.
Bring a friend. Event is free, but please consider a $10 donation. Click here to donate and get free zoom link.